Our Fellow Journeyers

Thursday 5 July 2012

Winner and Top Pics of the Feeling Krafty Challenge

Hiya Peeps!


Wow!  I never knew so many of you made cards with Kraft.  This was my first ever time!!  And what absolute gorgeous creations you all entered!!  You guys sure make our lives difficult for the Top Pics!


And the randomly drawn winner for the $10 gift certificate by the awesome Digi Doodles are:

# 28 Katelyn!! 


Here is Katelyn's beautiful card:






Congratulations Katelyn.  Please email me at pcj(dot)wendy(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize.  You have 2 weeks, then we will have to do a redraw :(


And here are the top pics:


#11 Eva's Scraproom




# 35 Anja






# 36 Debbie S




# 40 Catherine




# 51 Alyce



Congratulations!  Please feel free to grab your badges in the sidebar!


Our next challenge will be up soon!


Hugs,
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much ! I am delighted to be in the top picks ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Thank you so much for the top picks :D And congrats to all of the other talented winners too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - thank you for choosing me for the top pics!!!
    And congratulations to all the others as well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy to have been chosen, too and congrats to the other talented ladies. Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top Pics I'm thrilled to bits :o)
    Have a fab weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments